Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Michael's for the Classroom!



Alright, everyone! Look at what I found today! I was trying to go to Joann's Crafts to pick up some fabric, but somehow ended up at Michael's Arts and Crafts. It was pretty funny because I walked in circles looking for the fabric, and then suddenly I realized I was not in the store I thought I was in. Pretty bad, I know! I hadn't had my cup of Joe yet, okay? Anyway, I obviously did not get any fabric, but what I did find were these pretty babies! Chevron everything! They were screaming "buy me, buy me!" And so I listened, of course! I think Chevron, bees, and flowers will look great together for my theme next year, don't you? That's the first reason why I didn't feel so bad splurging, but the second reason I didn't feel bad was because they had a large, bright orange sign hanging above them that said 60% off. WHAT!? Go get you some chevron, people!


2 comments: